Information about Marin Palisades Trail Mountain Bike
. Devoted hardtail riders will love the Marin Palisades Trail mountain bike for its light weight, powerful frame and agile handling. Everything about this bike is fine-tuned to the XC mountain biker.
- FRAME SET
- Frame: 6061 aluminum, triple-butted Hydro-Edge top and down tubes, double-butted seat and chain stays
- Front Suspension: Marzocchi MZ Race with preload adjustment and lockout
- Front travel: 100mm
- Shifters: Shimano LX, 9 speed
- Front Derailleur: Shimano Deore
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano LX
- Crank: TruVativ Five D 3.1, 44/32/22 with alloy outer chainring and power spline
- Cassette: Shimano, 11-32, 9 Speed
- Rims: WTB SX24, double wall, 32 hole
- Tires: WTB Prowler MX Comp, 26x2.1”
- Saddle: WTB Speed V ATB with Love Channel and Comfort Zone
- Seatpost: SA SL-280, 6061, 30.9mmx350mm
- Handlebar: Double-butted 6061 alloy, OS-31.8mm, 25.4mm rise
- Stem: FSA OS190 threadless, with 31.8mm clamp
- Headset: TH-888, 1-1/8”, threadless
- Brake Levers: Shimano M485 hydraulic disc
- Brakes: Shimano M485 hydraulic disc
- Pedals: Alloy double-sided mountain
- Weight: 30 lb.
- Made in China
- Bike inspection and handling charge: $40. All bikes are preassembled by a certified bike mechanic to ensure bicycle is complete and functioning properly. Components and wheels are adjusted, and the bike is test ridden before being disassembled and prepped for shipping. Bicycles should be reassembled by a qualified bicycle mechanic.
- Must ship UPS Ground within the 48 contiguous U.S. only. Not eligible for special shipping offers.
- Visit our Bike Anatomy Guide
- Visit our Bike Fit Guide