About Marker USA Equipment Duffel Bag
- Constructed of high-density nylon with a water-resistant backing
- Zip end compartments each fit one ski boot
- Easy-access zip side compartment
- Detachable, ergonomic shoulder strap: Adjusts to 58"
- Dimensions (LxWxD): 14x23x14"
- Capacity: 4508 cu.in.
- Weight: 2 lb. 13 oz.
- Material: Nylon
- Made in China
- Visit our Luggage & Travel Guide
Do you own this product? Write a review and help others with their buying decisions!Write a review
Verified Buyer Reviewed by Moscow Skier from Vermont on Thursday, May 10, 2012Definitely recommend the bag for other skiers.
- Pros: Durable, Good size
Verified Buyer Reviewed by dave from Arizona on Friday, May 4, 2012I use this bag to carry my wildland fire PPE in
my truck. Pants shirt helmet gloves boots radio
- Best Uses: Work uniform carrying
- Pros: Separate boot compartment
Verified Buyer Reviewed by I had one, but I forget from Michigan on Sunday, February 12, 2012It's a skiers bag, and maybe it's good for that. But its of a size and shape that doesn't have many other uses. Too big and wrong shape for a gym bag. It's well-made, but I just don't know for what.
- Cons: Collapses easily, End Pockets Zip one-way, Too deep for its size
- Pros: Substantial handles, Tough Fabric
Verified Buyer Reviewed by The Wanderer from Albuquerque on Sunday, January 29, 2012As can be seen from the picture, this is a tall, short duffel bag, unlike most which are longer and lower, in order to have room for ski boots.
The fabric is medium weight, since I haven't taken this on a flight yet, I cannot attest to its durability on the baggage carousel.
It can hold a couple ski boots, plus jacket, laptop, pants and other gear easily, so it should be good for a weekend outing and then some.
The two side pockets are roomy,(mine I use to put my 15" laptop in) and it has a front pocket for smaller items as well.
A good value in a large equipment duffel in an unusual shape.
Verified Buyer Reviewed by Jim from Cadillac, MI on Tuesday, January 3, 2012Great product at a great price.
- Best Uses: Storage for transporting
Answer The duffel will hold two pair of ski boot, but you might be hard pressed to fit both helmets in as well.There is one big compartment and two side accessories pockets