Closeouts. Protect your ski boots and gear from dirt and grime with the Marker USA equipment duffel bag. High-density nylon keeps out parking-lot gravel and holds up to baggage carousel abuse.
- Constructed of high-density nylon with a water-resistant backing
- Zip end compartments each fit one ski boot
- Easy-access zip side compartment
- Detachable, ergonomic shoulder strap: Adjusts to 58"
- Dimensions (LxWxD): 14x23x14"
- Capacity: 4508 cu.in.
- Weight: 2 lb. 13 oz.
- Material: Nylon
- Made in China
- Visit our Luggage & Travel Guide
Average Rating based on 5 reviews
Reviewed by Moscow Skier from Vermont on Thursday, May 10, 2012
Reviewed by dave from Arizona on Friday, May 4, 2012
- Best Uses: Work uniform carrying
- Pros: Separate boot compartment
Reviewed by I had one, but I forget from Michigan on Sunday, February 12, 2012
- Cons: Collapses easily, End Pockets Zip one-way, Too deep for its size
- Pros: Substantial handles, Tough Fabric
Reviewed by The Wanderer from Albuquerque on Sunday, January 29, 2012
Reviewed by Jim from Cadillac, MI on Tuesday, January 3, 2012
- Best Uses: Storage for transporting