About Marker Veyo Pants - Waterproof, Insulated (For Women)
Closeouts. Get the style you want and the protection you need with Marker Veyo pants, featuring wind and waterproof breathable construction, warm Thinsulate® insulation, internal gaiters and RECCO® Advanced Rescue Technology for safety on the slopes and in the backcountry.
Specs about Marker Veyo Pants - Waterproof, Insulated (For Women)
- Pant features: Waterproof,Insulated
- Waterproof materials: Waterproof breathable membrane
- Seam sealed: Full
- Inseam: 31" (based on size 10)
- Leg opening: 21""
- Vent (Side): inner thigh vent zip 10""
- Ankle zipper length: 5""
- Weight: 1 lb. 15 oz.
- Lining: 100% polyester (brushed), 100% nylon (smooth)
- Waistband: 2"
- Belt loops: 2-1/4"
- Insulation: Thinsulate
- Fabric: 100% polyester
- RECCO®, Thinsulate®
- Care: Machine wash, hang dry
- Classic Fit
- Just below waist
- Made in China
- Visit our Winter Dressing Guide
- Visit our Waterproof Guide
General Women's Size Chart
For Alpha sizing, hover over "Sizes Available" shown above to determine the Numeric size conversion listed below.
Note: Please use the following sizing chart for general reference only. Sizes between different vendors and manufacturers do vary. Item specific sizing is best found in the item description.
Do you own this product? Write a review and help others with their buying decisions!Write a review
Most Helpful 3-Star Review
Reviewed by SLC from Utah on Wednesday, August 21, 2013Too baggy in front. I didn't find them low cut like the past reviewer, but just not flattering. Will return
Verified Buyer Reviewed by bbb from boston on Wednesday, March 9, 2011Bought for daughter, too big and low, hip-hugging fit not what we were looking for. Might be great for sno-boarder who likes the low cut on hips!
- Best Uses: Snowboarding/Skiing
- Cons: Poor Fit
- Describe Yourself: Intermediate
- Gear Usage: Winter Sports
- Inseam: Feels true to length
- Pros: Stylish, Waterproof
- Waist: Feels too big
- Was this a gift?: Yes