Marmot Alpinist Gore-Tex® Pro Shell Jacket - Waterproof (For Women)
About Marmot Alpinist Gore-Tex® Pro Shell Jacket - Waterproof (For Women)
Closeouts. Made with the highest level of Gore-Tex® waterproof breathable protection, Marmot's Alpinist Pro Shell jacket is ready for the most extreme conditions you can find -- and dare to test out.
Specs about Marmot Alpinist Gore-Tex® Pro Shell Jacket - Waterproof (For Women)
- Waterproof materials: Gore-Tex waterproof breathable membrane
- Seam sealed: Full
- Fabric: 100% nylon
- Length: 28" (based on size large)
- Closure: YKK®,Zipper
- Lining: 100% polyester
- Care: Machine wash/dry
- Weight: 1 lb. 3 oz.
- Classic Fit
- Made in China
- Visit our Waterproof Guide
- Cannot ship to Australia
- Cannot ship to New Zealand
Do you own this product? Write a review and help others with their buying decisions!Write a review
Most Helpful 5-Star Review
Verified Buyer Reviewed by Mountainbug from British Columbia, Canada on Tuesday, September 25, 2012I have many jackets in my closet for both winter and summer wear, this one I feel will cover most of the winter and shoulder seasons. I love the powder skirt and the general fit of this jacket. The hood snugs down over a helmet if you are climbing. The pit zips will be an added bonus, eliminating the need for a light shell when climbing. Marmot got it right when putting this jacket together. The 3 layer gore-tex will be great against those blustry winds on Mt. Baker this winter/spring! Definately puts other jackets to shame. Well worth the price. I can't wait for the snow to get out and use this jacket!
- Best Uses: Backcountry skiing, Mountaineering, Outdoor Activities, Snowshoeing
- Describe Yourself: Classic Dresser
- Pros: Attractive Design, Comfortable, Good Cut, Lightweight
- Sizing: Feels true to size
- Sleeve Length: Feels true to length
- Was this a gift?: No
Verified Buyer Reviewed by zorro from EL Paso TX on Friday, May 4, 2012I use it for heavy rain, and the hood/neck fit is vital. Its the 4th level gortex and is very compressible. The draw string on the neck is maxed.
- Best Uses: Torrential rain
- Cons: Neck draw string maxed