About Marmot Iceland Down Parka - 800 Fill Power (For Men)
- Cut long for extra protection
- Down is sealed in with Marmot’s Membrain® waterproof breathable fabric
- Down resists movement with baffled construction
- Angel-Wing Movement
- Attached hood
- Down filled draft tube behind zipper
- Elastic drawcord hem
- Flash pocket
- Interior mobile phone pocket
- Interior zip pocket
- Zip handwarmer pockets
- Length: 33” (based on large)
- Weight: 3 lb. 4 oz.
- Fabric: Nylon
- Lining: : Polyester
- Insulation: 90% goose down, 10% goose feather
- Fill power: 800
- Care: Machine wash/dry
- Closeouts. China.
- Size: S(36-38) M(39-41) L(42-45) XL(46-49) 2XL(50-53)
Do you own this product? Write a review and help others with their buying decisions!Write a review
5.000000 5 Overall Rating: 5 Based on 3 reviews
Most Helpful 5-Star Review
Verified Buyer Reviewed by Johnny from Denmark on Sunday, September 27, 2009
This has to be the most comfortable jacket out there. and its really really warm. You dont want to wear this parka if its over much over +10celcius. The pockets are really big, and there are many of them, plenty of room to store whatever youve got to store in a jacket. the only con ive been able t... Read More
Verified Buyer Reviewed by gumbypokey from Philadelphia, PA on Wednesday, August 25, 2010A great Marmut! Bring on the cold and snow! Light in weight, substantial feel to the jacket. Hood fits well. Good assortment of pockets for extras. Nice color; will enjoy for many years to come.
- Best Uses: Cold Weather, Extreme Conditions
- Chest Size: Feels true to size
- Describe Yourself: Casual/ Recreational
- Fit: Feels true to size
- Pros: Comfortable, Warm
- Sleeve Length: Feels true to length
Reviewed by Winter Cyclist from Boston MA on Monday, October 5, 2009Great, warm, all purpose winter coat. You will be warm in this! Especially on sale a great deal.
- Best Uses: Around town, Ski trips, Travel, Work
- Cons: Heavy for mountaineering, Hood not removable, No inner waist drawstring
- Pros: Durable, Lots of pockets, Warm, Weatherproof
Verified Buyer Reviewed by Johnny from Denmark on Sunday, September 27, 2009This has to be the most comfortable jacket out there. and its really really warm. You dont want to wear this parka if its over much over +10celcius. The pockets are really big, and there are many of them, plenty of room to store whatever youve got to store in a jacket. the only con ive been able to find, is not being able to hear what anybody's saying when your wearing the hood :)
- Pros: Lots of big pockets, Perfect Fit, Strong outer material, very warm, Waterproof
Answer This Marmot has a waterproof Marmot MemBrain shell, which is breathable and very waterproof. The outer shell is a polyester material that has the Membrain technology built into the inside.|To learn more about this technology please look at the following link:|http://www.marmotmountain.com/membrain.htm
Answer The XL is meant for men with a chest size of 46-49. You should measure your chest to see if it is within this range.