About Marmot Thor 3 Tent - 3-Person, 4-Season
Closeouts. With a virtually indestructible six-pole design, The Marmot Thor 3 tent provides spacious, expedition-level protection for waiting out severe storms. The Bare Bones setup option allows you to use the fly and footprint (not included) for a lightweight shelter.
Specs about Marmot Thor 3 Tent - 3-Person, 4-Season
- Seasons: 4-Season
- Capacity: 3-Person
- Packed weight: 10 lb. 12 oz.
- Pack size: 20x8-1/2"
- Peak height: 45"
- Floor dimensions: 74x93"
- Floor area: 47 sq.ft.
- Bathtub floor: Yes
- Tent floor material: 70 denier nylon with 5000mm polyurethane coating
- Number of doors: 2
- Number of vestibules: 2
- Vestibule area: 12 sq.ft.
- Number of poles: 6
- Tent pole material: DAC aluminum
- Tent wall material: 40 denier nylon ripstop
- Rain fly material: 40 denier nylon ripstop with silicone and polyurethane 1800mm coating
- Stakes: Aluminum
- Stuff sack: Yes
- Recommended use: Backpacking,Mountaineering
- Made in Viet Nam
- Visit our Tent Guide
- Cannot ship to Australia
- Cannot ship to New Zealand
Do you own this product? Write a review and help others with their buying decisions!Write a review
Most Helpful 5-Star Review
Verified Buyer Reviewed by Andrew from Appalachia on Thursday, February 7, 2013This tent is great. I was able to set it up without any hassle. The rods are ridiculously strong. It's nice that they pre-bent the supports rods. It packs away in three bags so it is easy to split up. Good luck finding a footprint.
Answer Both doors have mesh windows. The rain fly has only a window on one side. Here is link to a great video about the tent from Marmot.|http://marmot.com/products/thor_3p