. The waxy cabretta leather used in Martin Dingman's Barnes penny loafer shoes gives them a dusty, artisan look that you'll love wearing with khakis and other casuals.
- Martin Dingman is a purveyor of fine, handmade leather goods that convey his philosophy of unwavering respect for American heritage and a love of nature
- Waxy cabretta leather upper
- Stacked wood-look heel
- Cushioned footbed lined in soft, breathable leather
- Hand-finished leather outsole
- Made in Mexico
- Visit our Shoe Sizing Guide