Overheated itself and warped the plastic

Verified Buyer Reviewed by VT Ski Goose from Essex, Vermont on Monday, January 28, 2013
I used these one time. I put them in my damp ski boots to dry them for the next day and left for about 6 hours (an appropriate amt of time according to the instructions). When I took them out of the boots, the plastic on the dryers was melted/warped and they were pretty hot to the touch-- luckily my boots were OK. That could have been a bad disaster!

The product I received was defective and it got too hot. This could have been very dangerous! If you buy these, do so at your own risk, and do not leave it unattended.
Previous Review “Compact, effective, and versatile”
“Hot!!” Next Review
Copyright 2014, Sierra Trading Post, Inc. All rights reserved.