My second pair.
Verified Buyer Reviewed by Paddler First Runner Second from Raleigh, NC on Friday, June 15, 2012
I like minimalist shoes, and the Trail Glove is as good as they get. Running and long walks are a breeze with no soreness or discomfort. And very good for arch conditioning.
- Arch Type: Average Arch
- Best Uses: Road Running, Walking
- Describe Yourself: Casual/ Recreational
- Pros: Comfortable, Good Traction, Lightweight
- Sizing: Feels half size too small
- Was this a gift?: No
- Width: Feels true to width
Most helpful positive reviews
Similar items and more information in the following areas: