About Millet Free Vibe Jacket - Waterproof, Insulated (For Women)
Closeouts. Getting a good vibe about the slopes today? Head out to investigate in Millet's Free Vibe jacket, primed for the powder with a waterproof breathable shell and low-bulk insulation.
- Waterproof breathable DryEdge shell has heat-sealed seams and all-way stretch construction
- Thinsulate® Active insulation prevents overheating during high-intensity pursuits
- Zip-off brimmed hood
- Patterned, waterproof zipper tracks on YKK® zip front, zip hand and arm pockets
- Stretchy inner cuffs with thumbholes
- Interior audio pocket with port
- Integrated powder skirt
- Length: 25"( based on medium)
- Weight: 2 lb. 4 oz.
- Fabric: Polyester
- Lining: Nylon
- Insulation: Polyester
- Care: Machine wash, hang dry
- Classic Fit
- Made in Vietnam
Do you own this product? Write a review and help others with their buying decisions!Write a review
Most Helpful 5-Star Review
Verified Buyer Reviewed by Gardener from Redmond, WA on Monday, February 27, 2012I bought this jacket specifically for my morning walks when the weather was cold and nasty and it is perfect. Very warm, lots of pockets, and quite comfortable. It is a wee bit shorter than I would have liked, but it doesn't seem to make any difference.
- Best Uses: Cold weather walks
- Pros: Lightweight, Stylish, Warm