About Millet LD Hybrid Climbing Shoes (For Women)
Closeouts. Built for versatility, durability and long-term comfort, Millet's Hybrid climbing shoes feature an unlined leather upper with a super-sticky rubber outsole and toe. A padded ankle and tongue keep you comfortable on long routes and wide cracks.
Specs about Millet LD Hybrid Climbing Shoes (For Women)
- Recommended use: Sport climbing,Trad climbing
- Shape of last: Flat
- Asymmetrical curvature: Low
- Lacing system: Touch fasten
- Upper: Suede and rubber
- Outsole: Rubber
- Weight (pair): 1 lb.
- Made in China
- Visit our Climbing Gear Guide
- Climbing activities are inherently dangerous; we recommend getting proper instruction on its correct and safe use. For any refund, climbing gear must be returned in its original packaging/coil, have original hangtags and plastic wrapper
Do you own this product? Write a review and help others with their buying decisions!Write a review
Most Helpful 3-Star Review
Reviewed by lex from Bellingham, WA on Monday, November 5, 2012My street shoe size is a 7.5 so I went ahead and ordered a 8 to be safe. I couldn't even get my heel in. So I exchanged them for a 9, my toes are curled up inside and it kills to walk! I recommend going 2.5 sizes up! I'll have to return mine...
Verified Buyer Reviewed by Geogirl33 from Houston, TX on Tuesday, September 11, 2012I wear a Women's size 9 to 9.5 in shoes and I know climbing shoes are supposed to fit snugly, so I ordered a size 9. I couldn't get my foot into the shoe at all. I would say the shoe was at least a half size if not a full size small, which is why I am giving only 2 stars. The construction of the shoe itself was solid and I wish they fit, so I can't comment on the performance of the shoes.
- Cons: Not true to size
- Pros: Well Constructed Shoe