. You'd be hard-pressed to find a more handsome and sophisticated timepiece than Mondaine's Sport II. The second hand ticks with a model of the red paddle once used to alert passengers and conductors of a train's departure.
- The case has a brushed rose gold-tone framed with a black bezel
- Quality of renowned Swiss quartz movement
- Inspired by the precision of the Swiss Federal Railway system
- The face of each watch is designed as a miniature of the Swiss Station clock
- Designed for those mesmerized by trains and the love of the rails
- Analog display
- Date window
- Movement: Quartz
- Crystal: Extremely hard and scratch-resistant sapphire
- Case material: Stainless steel
- Band material: Leather
- Type of clasp: Buckle
- Water resistance: 100m (330')
- Case: 1-3/8"
- Face: 1-3/4"
- Made in Switzerland.