Closeouts. Who can resist the rich colors of autumn in Moon's gorgeous new wool throw blanket -- a traditional Harlequin tweed spun, dyed and woven in West Yorkshire, England.
- Moon has been weaving extraordinary blankets and throws in the British Isles since 1837
- New wool fabric is lush, soft and itch-free
- By Moon of England
- Dimensions (LxW): 87x56"
- Fringe: 4"
- Weight: 2 lb.
- Fabric: 100% new wool
- Care: Dry clean
- Made in UK
Average Rating based on 8 reviews
Reviewed by Shoe princess from Bethesda md on Sunday, January 27, 2013
Reviewed by Sonofthor from Wisconsin on Wednesday, December 5, 2012
Reviewed by Wishing on Stars from Northern Arizona on Wednesday, November 14, 2012
Reviewed by asianart from bayview, wi on Thursday, November 1, 2012
- Best Uses: Keep Warm On Winter Nites, Snuggle Under
- Cons: none
- Pros: BEAUTIFUL, OVERSIZED, Warm
Reviewed by MJ from WA on Sunday, August 19, 2012
- Best Uses: Throw on couch
- Cons: Aroma at first
- Pros: Beautiful colors, soft after washing
Reviewed by Groverutah from Utah on Monday, July 23, 2012
- Cons: none
- Pros: It is very nice quality, Subtle beautiful colors
Reviewed by JC from the Oregon coast on Tuesday, July 10, 2012
Reviewed by Elaine the Decorator from Menlo Park, CA on Saturday, June 23, 2012