Closeouts. A cozy accompaniment to a couch or chair, Moon's generously sized throw blanket of pure new wool is spun, dyed and woven in West Yorkshire, England, according to a longstanding tradition of excellence.
- Moon has been weaving extraordinary blankets and throws in the British Isles since 1837
- New wool fabric is lush, soft and itch-free
- By Moon of England
- Dimensions (LxW): 86x60"
- Fringe: 2-1/2"
- Weight: 2 lb. 10 oz.
- Fabric: 100% new wool
- Care: Dry clean
- Made in UK
Average Rating based on 7 reviews
Reviewed by Wool Admirer from Upstate New York on Wednesday, October 17, 2012
- Best Uses: Good Warm Cover
- Cons: Can Be A Bit Softer
- Pros: Pure Healthy Wool
Reviewed by simon's cat from catmando on Sunday, October 14, 2012
Reviewed by Puppemann from Croom, MD on Monday, October 1, 2012
- Best Uses: Wool Blanket-type Things
Reviewed by Bill G from San Jose on Thursday, September 20, 2012
- Best Uses: Cool Cold Temps
- Pros: Nice and warm, Size is great
Reviewed by Pumpkinbird from Wheaton, IL on Sunday, September 2, 2012
Reviewed by Lois from Long Beach, CA on Thursday, July 19, 2012
- Cons: Not Soft, rough feeling, Scratchy wool
Reviewed by Bill G from San Jose, CA on Sunday, July 15, 2012
- Best Uses: Cool to cold temperatures
- Cons: none
- Pros: Great Value, Outstanding Product, very warm