Moose Creek Heather Chamois Shirt - 9 oz., Long Sleeve (For Men)
About Moose Creek Heather Chamois Shirt - 9 oz., Long Sleeve (For Men)
Specs about Moose Creek Heather Chamois Shirt - 9 oz., Long Sleeve (For Men)
- Cuffs: Adjustable
- Long sleeves
- Closure: 7 Buttons
- Length: 34" (based on size large)
- Fabric: 100% cotton
- Fabric weight: 9oz.
- Care: Machine wash/dry
- Made in Cambodia or China, China
Do you own this product? Write a review and help others with their buying decisions!Write a review
4.524752 5 Overall Rating: 4.5 Based on 101 reviews
Most Helpful 5-Star Review
Verified Buyer Reviewed by Jim from New England on Thursday, November 26, 2015
I bought a couple of these shirts last winter and am so pleased with them that I bought a couple more this year. They are well tailored from the best cloth that I have found. This 9oz material far exceeds the quality of any other shirts that I have. That includes Bean, Penney and the original Woolri... Read More
Verified Buyer Reviewed by Gifter from Boston on Tuesday, July 19, 2016The shirt is great as overshirt or shirt.
Nice color as advertised.
Verified Buyer Reviewed by jim from Washington on Thursday, April 7, 2016This is a very nice shirt, especially for the price. The fabric is not quite what I am used to in a chamois cloth, more like a flannel. Ah well, nice shirt. Great color
Verified Buyer Reviewed by Onearm from Califirnia on Sunday, March 20, 2016The shirt is a great value. Runs a bit large, but is well made and very warm. This is the second I have purchase from Sierra Trading Post.
Verified Buyer Reviewed by tytline from California on Tuesday, March 1, 2016Got two of them. Like the shirt and the heavier weight. Seems to be well made. Will use it while being outdoors a lot. But, even after the first wash, the fabric pilled rather badly. Useful for outdoors, not too good for casual wear.
Verified Buyer Reviewed by Ben from PDX on Monday, January 25, 2016Pros:
1. This shirt seems to be built really well, good stitching and clean cotton fabric
2. quite Heavy material, I find myself rolling up the sleeves if I go indoors with it on
3. very comfortable and warm
4. pairs well with any undershirt and vests or large jackets to go over.
1. it being cotton, the thing will shrink substantially so you have to be careful about using the dryer (the shirt comes large and then shrinks to size - but I assume it will continue to shrink over washings)
2. I don't know if this is a positive or negative but the cut is a little odd, think 90's baggy/boxy which makes it really comfortable but not form fitting in the slightest with roomy arms and tight cuffs