. A lightning-quick, handmade beauty, Mountain Boy Sledworks' Ultimate Flyer sled features hand-carved willow hand rails, a pivoting front section for easy, sharp turns, and custom-molded skids that deliver the speed adventurous kids crave.
- Thick birch planks, hand-carved willow hand rails and stainless steel hardware for durability
- Wood surface is protected by several coats of marine-grade finish
- Copper ferrules between the body of the sled and the rails add to the rustic look and dependable strength
- Front section of the sled pivots for sharp turns
- Custom-molded composite skids offer speed
- Contoured runners bite into the snow or ice
- Solid bottom of custom-molded slippery composite lets the sled float through powder
- Dimensions: 52x24x4"
- Capacity: 300 lb.
- Weight: 14 lb.
- Material: Birch planks, hand-carved willow hand rails, powder-coated steel runners, custom-molded plastic skids
- Made in China