Reviewed by Upper Midwest from Upper Midwest on Wednesday, August 21, 2013
We bought this specifically for kayak camping. We chose it for it's light weight, portability, roominess and cost. We are giddy about many features:
* Hey, we can change clothes sitting upright!
* If it's raining we can sit upright and play cards!
* Good ventilation (beyond important with more than one in a tent.)
* Two doors! No more irritating your spouse by crawling over her on the way to a late night pee.
* Vestibules to keep gear dry in the rain
* Built in gear pockets everywhere
We weren't too happy at the floor design because in a raging rainfall a seamless tub floor is the way to go, but, hey, the sale price was excellent and as I mentioned earlier, after camping in a wee pup tent we are slap-happy and giddy at all this space in a lightweight tent that easily slips in and out of our kayak hatches. We will need to buy a foot or a pad of some sort before we go on our next island paddle. If it proves problematic in the rain you'll hear it first.