Most Helpful 5-Star Review
Reviewed by Climb boy from Sydney, Australia on Thursday, August 18, 2011
Based on 3 reviews:
. Whether gearing up for some backcountry skiing or hitting the trail for some extended trekking, the Mountain Hardwear Dihedral backpack is the ideal companion.
- Highly functional Alpine Compression Strap System with glove-friendly buckles secures overloads, effectively shrinks pack to minimal volume, and tucks away inside front panel pocket when not needed
- FlapTop design allows pack to be used without the top lid with no compromise in compression or weather-protection
- Durable Dyneema front panel offers lash points for all kinds of mountaineering gear
- Removable top pocket has webbing loops on top and rope strap underneath
- Ski-friendly feature set including ski loops and shovel space in front pocket
- Waistbelt: Adjusts to 54"
- Fits torsos: 18-½"+
- Dimensions (HxWxD): 28x12x9"
- Capacity: 2600 cu.in.
- Weight: 3 lb. 15 oz.
- Material: Cordura® nylon
- Made in Philippines
- Visit our Backpack Guide