. Mountain Hardwear's Drifter 2 tent has a simple two-pole design for easy set up, a mesh canopy
and two doors and vestibules for convenient entry, exit and gear storage.
- Watertight construction with fully taped fly, perimeter seam, welded corners and welded guy clip anchors
- Free-standing easy set-up with clips (not pole sleeves)
- Rain room tested with 1200" of rain in 24 hours.
- Pitch Light configuration allows user to set up a superlight shelter using only the tent fly, poles and footprint (not included)
- Two large canopy doors with dual slider zippers for easy entry
- Two vestibules for storage
- Mesh storage pockets and gear loft
- Reflective starter point, guy-out loops and zipper pulls for easy set-up at night
- DAC® Pressfit poles are strong and reliable
- Superlight 1/4" buckles and webbing reduce tent weight
- Color-coded pole loops for easy set-up
- Made in China
- Visit our Tent Guide
- US shipments only