. Organized for the office and ready for the trail, the Mountain Hardwear Enterprise backpack
is a long-time bestseller with updated suspension for even more load-carrying comfort.
- Holds most 17" laptops in a quilted, padded sleeve
- Sleeve is also hydration compatible with drinking-tube port
- CoolWave suspension offers support and excellent ventilation
- Curved air mesh shoulder straps with adjustable sternum strap and reflective accents
- Tough HexRip nylon body panels and 840 denier nylon bottom with fully bound seams provide ultra-durability
- Front-access, vertical zip pockets
- Microfiber-lined interior touch-fasten pockets for eyewear, touchscreen devices and other scratch-prone items
- Microfleece interior pouch is a soft spot for sunglasses, etc.
- Mesh interior zip pocket with key tether
- Large, side mesh bottle pockets feature reflective accents
- Daisy chain with grab handle offers quick, clip/lash-on attachment points
- Trekking pole/ice axe loop
- Compression straps to adjust pack volume
- Removable webbing waistbelt