Mountain Hardwear Fanaloka Jacket - Insulated (For Boys)
About Mountain Hardwear Fanaloka Jacket - Insulated (For Boys)
Closeouts. He can play, ski and ride in the snow all day long with the warmth and protection of Mountain Hardwear's Fanaloka jacket on his back. The waterproof breathable Conduit® fabric and Thermic Micro insulation keep him cozy in snowy, cold weather.
- Conduit® waterproof breathable fabric
- Thermic Micro insulation is lofty and compressible
- Attached insulated hood
- Microchamois-lined chin guard
- Vertical zip chest pocket
- Full YKK® zip front
- Zip handwarmer pockets
- Interior mesh zip pocket
- Adjustable touch-fasten cuffs
- Fabric: Nylon shell and lining
- Insulation: Polyester
- Care: Machine wash/dry
- Made in China
Specs about Mountain Hardwear Fanaloka Jacket - Insulated (For Boys)
Mountain Hardwear Youth Size Chart
|Height||45 - 48||49 - 52||53 - 58||59 - 63|
|Chest||26||27||28 - 30||31 - 33|
|Waist||22||23||24 - 25||26 - 27|
|Hips||27||28||30 - 32||33 - 34|
Note: Measurements in inches.
Do you own this product? Write a review and help others with their buying decisions!
Most Helpful 4-Star Review
Verified Buyer Reviewed by Chris M from Salinas, CA on Monday, May 2, 2011Our child is a disabled skier so we depend on the best quality jacket we can afford for him. Mountain Hardware is the choice of the pros for instructors and ski patrol, you can't go wrong.
- Best Uses: Freezing Conditions, Wet Weather
- Cons: Runs a bit large
- Describe Yourself: Casual/ Recreational
- Pros: Durable, Waterproof, Windproof
- Was this a gift?: No
Question & Answer
Questions about this product? Get answers from community and staff experts.