Mountain Hardwear Ramesa short, wmn.
Verified Buyer Reviewed by Smee from Wisconsin on Wednesday, September 5, 2012
This is my second pair of this style. Have the colors, Caper and Espresso. Nice, technical features, esp. the light fleece lining in the inner thigh area. No "swishing" nylon. Wear an 8 & ordered a Medium. Excellent fit.
- Best Uses: Backpacking, Camping, Casual Wear, Running/Hiking, Travel
- Describe Yourself: Casual/ Recreational
- Length: Feels true to length
- Pros: Breathable, Comfortable, Dries Quickly, High-Quality Material and Stitching, Lightweight, Lots of pockets
- Waist: Feels true to size
- Was this a gift?: No