Information about Mountain Hardwear Scrambler Backpack
. The Mountain Hardwear Scrambler backpack
is ideal for day hikes away from base camp. Its minimalist design packs down small so you can easily store it in your approach bag.
- Top-loading design
- Two zip pockets on lid
- Shock cord side compression toe help manage the load
- HardWave framesheet resists round-out and preserves flexibility
- Removable foam padding in back panel
- Entire pack can be folded into top lid pocket (back panel foam removed)
- Front elastic gear chords can be removed
- Ice axe loops
- Waistbelt: Adjusts to 50"
- Fits torsos: One size fits most
- Dimensions (HxWxD): 20x11x9"
- Capacity: 1950 cu.in.
- Weight: 14 oz.
- Material: Cordura® nylon
- Made in Philippines
- Visit our Backpack Guide