This is my 2nd! Great shirt!
Reviewed by Amelia the Dog Lover from Gardnerville, NV on Sunday, July 17, 2011
The online photo does not do this shirt justice; I purchased my 1st at the Reno, NV store & it's beautiful! Runs small, usually wear size 2, bought size 6. Sleeves bit long for me but I'm 5'0" tall,petite with short arms, etc. Like the flattering, durable, dressy? twill tape running down front & sides of sleeves. Great cut, fantastic fabric, marked attention to detail. Wish MORE colors were available in my size!
- Best Uses: Camping, Casual Wear, Hiking, Horseback riding, Outdoor Activities, Travel, Work
- Chest Size: Feels too small
- Describe Yourself: Casual/ Recreational
- Pros: Breathable, Comfortable, Dries Easily, Durable, Flattering, Lightweight, Stylish
- Sleeve Length: Feels true to length
- Was this a gift?: No