Average Mountain Sprouts Review (based on 177 reviews)
Verified Buyer Reviewed by Beachkat from Oregon Coast on Sunday, September 23, 2012Sweet, soft and sturdy corduroy design. Cute on baby with blue eyes.
- Best Uses: Casual Wear
- Chest Size: Feels true to size
- Describe Yourself: Comfort-oriented
- Pros: Attractive Design, Nice Fabric
- Sleeve Length: Feels true to length
- Waist: Feels true to size
- Was this a gift?: Yes
Verified Buyer Reviewed by DB from New Zealand on Thursday, September 29, 2011I am a full time mum who works in fashion love that i can use it for so many outfits. Well not yet as its a very large fit. My daughter is 15 months and very tall 82cm in length and she will probably not be able to fit it till she is 3. Then again she is very skinny.
- Best Uses: Activewear, Cold Weather, Everyday Wear, Layering, Travel
- Describe Yourself: First Time Parent
- Pros: Easy To Put On, Lightweight, Soft, Strong Seams
Verified Buyer Reviewed by The gardener from Livonia, Michigan on Wednesday, June 1, 2011Easy to put on, stretchy, soft, protects from the UV rays
- Best Uses: Toddlers
- Cons: none
- Describe Yourself: Medical Professional
- Pros: Colorful, Cute, Durable, Easy to put on, Lightweight, Love it adorable fits, Soft
Mountain Sprouts Outlet: Due to limited quantities, not all products are available in our Retail Stores.
Mountain Sprouts Overstocks: inventory too high, had to be drastically reduced -- always first quality. Find out more about overstock items.
Mountain Sprouts Closeouts: may be last year's model or color -- always first quality. Find out more about closeouts.
Receive email updates for new Mountain Sprouts items