About Mountainsmith Apex 100 Backpack
Closeouts. Designed for extra large loads and ambitious adventures, Mountainsmith's Apex 100 backpack is spacious and feature-rich. The Y-Frame suspension and innovative Tuning Fork waistbelt framesheet work to distribute loads evenly, and the lid converts to a lumbar pack for side trips.
Specs about Mountainsmith Apex 100 Backpack
- Pack material: 305 denier Multi-Rip Cordura, 610 denier Cordura HP, 210 denier nylon liner
- Frame type: Internal
- Frame material: PE framesheet with X configuration aluminum stays and horizontal stabilizer bar
- Hydration compatible: Yes
- Pack loading: Panel,Top
- Ice tool/trekking pole loops: Yes
- Recommended use: Backpacking Multiday
- Dimensions: 31x11.75x9"
- Pack capacity: 5800 cu.in.; Extended 6400 cu.in.
- Volume liters: 95 liters; Extended 105
- Weight: 6 lb.
- Fits torsos: 17-22"
- Made in Viet Nam
- Visit our Backpack Guide
Do you own this product? Write a review and help others with their buying decisions!Write a review
Most Helpful 5-Star Review
Verified Buyer Reviewed by wvrudedude from West Virginia on Friday, November 25, 2016Awesome pack...well made, spacious and nicely designed for all of those little extra things you carry into the backcountry. Even though it may have been last year's model, I don't see how they could have improved this product. A great investment for longer trips.