Nice sturdy pack!
Verified Buyer Reviewed by Cole girl, casual adventurer! from Greenville, SC on Sunday, June 24, 2012
I bought this pack after seeing it in an advertisement for half price. It serves its purpose well for when I am walking. I wanted something to hold my water bottle and my phone. Don't understand the complaints about the water bottle holder not working well, it holds just about any water bottle. I don't use the one that came with it, I don't particularly like drinking out of that type of bottle, I just use water bottles of different sizes and they stay in perfectly! The bottle that came with it is nice, though, it will be used by my kids/husband. The front pocket will hold a flat cell phone and one other small item, that's about it, so if you want a fanny pack, buy a fanny pack! It's made well and I would recommend it!
- Best Uses: Cycling, walking
- Cons: Small Capacity, Small front pocket
- Describe Yourself: Casual/ Recreational
- Pros: Comfortable, Easy To Load, Good padding, Highly Adjustable, Lightweight, Nice pack
- Was this a gift?: No
- What Is Your Gear Style: Comfort Driven