. Reach the pinnacle of your adventure with this pair of Mountainsmith trekking poles, offering adjustable length and a built-in anti-shock mechanism that can be switched on for accents and off for stability during descents.
- High-strength 6061 aluminum shaft adjusts 27-53" in length
- Built-in anti-shock mechanism can be turned on or off
- Ergonomic molded TPR hand grip
- Adjustable webbing wrist strap
- Carbide tip for ice and rock
- Removable rubber tip cover
- Removable trekking basket
- Sold as a pair
- Adjusts: 27-53"
- Weight: 1 lb. 8 oz. pr.
- Made in China
- Colors and graphics vary but all features remain unchanged
- Visit our Hiking Guide