Mountainsmith Red Rock 25 Daypack (For Women)
About Mountainsmith Red Rock 25 Daypack (For Women)
Closeouts. Ultratough and versatile, Mountainsmith's Red Rock 25 daypack is ideal for day hiking or travel. Multiple compartments keep gear organized, and comfortable mesh padding and a removable waistbelt let you carry larger loads comfortably.
Specs about Mountainsmith Red Rock 25 Daypack (For Women)
- Pack material: 450 denier ReForge® PET body fabric (100% recycled), 420 denier nylon velocity body fabric, 840 denier nylon ballistic reinforcements, 210 denier ripstop liner
- Frame type: Internal
- Frame material: Molded foam
- Pack loading: Top
- Ice tool/trekking pole loops: Yes
- Recommended use: Daypack,Climbing
- Dimensions: 19x11x10-1/4"
- Pack capacity: 1650 cu.in.
- Volume liters: 25L
- Weight: 2 lb.
- Fits torsos: 16 - 20"
- Made in Viet Nam
- Visit our Backpack Guide
Do you own this product? Write a review and help others with their buying decisions!Write a review
Most Helpful 5-Star Review
Verified Buyer Reviewed by Adventure Enthusiast/Grad Student from OKC, OK on Monday, February 11, 2013I bought this bag to double as a day pack for hikes and to use for school. It works for both perfectly. There are plenty of pockets to stash things but not to many to where I forget which pocket I stashed in. The bag has two mesh side pockets which I love bc I can use one for water and the other to store things that I may need when wearing the pack, like my phone or keys. The straps are comfy even when loaded to the max with textbooks.
Question & Answer
The pack has padded back panel. It does not have any internal frame.