. A versatile design that's easily customized, Mountainsmith's Tyrol backpack
is a top-loading daypack with side straps that let you shift heavier loads closer to your body.
- Top loading main pocket
- Side straps connect the top of the pack to the waistbelt, allowing you to shift heavier loads closer to your body
- Inner zip pocket attached to lid
- Front panel drawcord bungee
- Side compression straps
- Gear loops
- Curved, padded shoulder straps
- Adjustable sternum strap
- Tuck-away waistbelt: Adjusts to 46"
- Fits torsos: One size fits most
- Dimensions (HxWxD): 18-1/2x13-1/2x7-1/2"
- Capacity: 1873 cu.in.
- Weight: 1 lb. 15 oz.
- Material: Ballistic nylon
- Made in Vietnam