Great boots but...
Verified Buyer Reviewed by Miamia from Sedona, Az. on Tuesday, October 2, 2012
I love these boots. They are great for the price, stylish and fit really well so I feel sad I will probably need to send them back because of what imo is a design flaw. The front part on the top of the foot where it curves up above the ankle doesn't bend. The boot bends over the part that doesn't bend so it digs into my leg when I walk. It hits about 2" above my ankle on the front of my leg and hurts when I walk. I tried them on several times and even tested them with thick wool socks. Other than that they are a great boot but I think I'd be in pain whenever I'd wear them. Wish I could fix the problem and not have to return them. It's too bad because they're a cute, well made, well fitting boot except for that.
- Best Uses: Going Out, Rainy Weather, Yard work
- Cons: Causes Hotspots or Blisters
- Describe Yourself: Trendy
- Pros: Durable, Easy To Clean, Stylish, Well Made
- Sizing: Feels true to size
- Width: Feels true to width