Their name says it all
Verified Buyer Reviewed by ExPat in Ireland from West Cork, Ireland on Tuesday, October 9, 2012
Living in rural Ireland calls for a functional selection of wet weather foot gear. Besides the standard wellies, low Muck Boots, and basic waterproof shoes of all kinds, these "functional yet stylish" tall waterproofs will give me something to wear to town or anyplace other than muddy boreens, waterlogged fields, or chasing the donkeys. These Muck Boots are destined to become (at least for a while) my "best" waterproof footwear.
- Best Uses: Wet Weather Necessity
- Describe Yourself: Comfort-oriented, Practical
- Pros: Comfortable, Durable, Well Made
- Sizing: Feels true to size
- Width: Feels true to width