Sturdy, comfortable, warm
Verified Buyer Reviewed by Veuvelover from MI on Monday, September 24, 2012
I use the boots for walking in the wet woods, keeping my feet warm to bring in wood (they are easy to slip into) and just general wet weather protection. They seem a little wide (made for men's feet I'd say) so I do have to wear thick socks.
- Best Uses: Cold Weather, outdoor work, Wet Weather
- Describe Yourself: Comfort-oriented, Conservative, High-end shopper
- Pros: Comfortable, Durable, Functional, Good Cushioning, Stable, Warm, Waterproof
- Sizing: Feels half size too big
- Width: Feels true to width