Customer Reviews Of:
Nat Nast One Putt Polo Shirt - UV Sun Protection, Short Sleeve (For Men)
Average Rating based on 4 reviews 3.500000 0 5
Reviewed by Allen from Okinawa on Sunday, May 12, 2013Hesitated to buy this shirt because it looked to "busy" but I relented and am very happy I did. Typically excellent Nat Nast quality and it looks really good when you put it on. Fit is perfect, material is quality, shirt is great. Highly recommended!
Reviewed by Michael P Ippolito from South Hadley, MA on Friday, June 1, 2012Like the shirt. It's a little more form fitting than I'd like but it looks nice. I'd wear it consulting or in a startup but not to the office.
- Best Uses: Casual Wear, Warm Weather
- Cons: Snags Easily
- Describe Yourself: Casual/ Recreational
- Pros: Breathable
Verified Buyer Reviewed by cw from DC on Friday, May 13, 2011Returned this item due to poor fit and odd fabric.
- Cons: Poor Fit, Poor Quality
- Sizing: Feels too small
Verified Buyer Reviewed by Rhino from Lawrenceburg, KY on Monday, December 27, 2010Good price for a high quality shirt.
- Best Uses: Casual Wear, Going Out, Work
- Describe Yourself: Comfort-oriented, Conservative, High-end shopper, Practical, Stylish, Trendy
- Pros: Quality Materials, Versatile
- Sizing: Feels true to size