Native Eyewear Nano 3 Sunglasses - Polarized, Interchangeable Lenses
About Native Eyewear Nano 3 Sunglasses - Polarized, Interchangeable Lenses
Specs about Native Eyewear Nano 3 Sunglasses - Polarized, Interchangeable Lenses
- Lens material: Polycarbonate
- Frame material: Thermoplastic
- Lens features: Interchangeable,Polarized
- Extra lenses: 1
- Base curvature: 8 Base
- Frame fit: Large,Medium
- Lens coverage: Large
- Light transmission: Polarized copper reflex 18%, Sportflex 60%
- UV blocking: 100% UVB,100% UVA
- Carry case: Hard
- Weight: 0.8 oz.
- Made in Mauritius
- Visit our Sunglasses Guide
Do you own this product? Write a review and help others with their buying decisions!Write a review
4.000000 5 Overall Rating: 4 Based on 5 reviews
Most Helpful 5-Star Review
Verified Buyer Reviewed by Big Daddy from Storrs, CT on Thursday, December 22, 2011
Got these for a great price, 2 sets of lenses with one polarized. Third pair of Natives.
Your search for "" returned reviews for Native-Eyewear-Nano-3-Sunglasses-Polarized-Interchangeable-Lenses
Verified Buyer Reviewed by Bob from Murrieta, CA on Monday, August 13, 2012Use these sunglasses daily as well as hunting and field trialing dogs.
- Best Uses: Athletics, Casual Wear, Driving, Special Occasions, Travel
- Describe Yourself: Career, Comfort-Oriented, Practical
- Pros: Adequate Tint, Attractive Design, Comfortable, Durable, Good Polarization, Lightweight
- Sizing: Feels true to size
- Was this a gift?: No
Verified Buyer Reviewed by Native Sun, my 4th pair from Colorado on Tuesday, February 14, 2012Great for driving. The polarized lenses eliminate glare and strain on your eyes. The vented lenses eliminate fogging and they're comfortable.
- Best Uses: Everyday
- Cons: none
- Pros: Great price, High Quality
Verified Buyer Reviewed by Big Daddy from Storrs, CT on Thursday, December 22, 2011Got these for a great price, 2 sets of lenses with one polarized. Third pair of Natives.
- Pros: Light, Nice lenses
Verified Buyer Reviewed by FlightNW from Seattle/WA state on Sunday, August 28, 2011As for comments go… read the Pros and Cons above. The fit is great (I own medium size – apparently they don't make a small) for my narrow face. I soon forget I'm wearing them until I put my camera to my face. My largest pet peeve is the cost of the darker plastic lenses… $45 a set?! (From your own website) Get REAL Native, get real. We've bought your frames, give us a break. Please.
Verified Buyer Reviewed by MacGregor from NJ on Wednesday, August 24, 2011I use sunglasses for tennis, golf and bike riding, as well as everyday wear. The lenses are positioned too far from my face to block overhead sun. The well-built frame is to bulky for my taste. The vented lenses (vents built into the frame at the top) are a good concept, but unnecessary as the frames don't rest on my brow, as I prefer.
- Cons: bulky, Stiff inflexible frame, Too far from my face
- Pros: Excellent optical clarity, Stoutly made, Vented lenseframe