Great for narrow feet
Reviewed by Narrow Girl from Cleveland, Ohio on Saturday, August 13, 2011
Narrow girls have probably forgotten what it feels like to have a cute comfy show that FITS! I have long skinny feet--a true narrow with a narrow heel-and these fit perfectly. I probably wear my medium width shoes a half-size too big (because my feet always slide forward, I go to a 9 instead of an 8.5 so that when I slide forward my toes don't get crushed). That said, I bought the 9 narrow in graphite and they are perfect. Last winter I bought the 9 narrow in black (with leather at the toes) from [...] at full price, and the toes were a little too cramped. They were gorgeous and might have stretched, but I didn't want to take that chance with a full price shoe! I returned them. So from my experience, the all suede has a lot more give. They are beautiful and I encourage any width- wearer to give them a try!
- Best Uses: Casual Wear, Cold Weather, Date Night, Going Out, Office
- Describe Yourself: High-end shopper, Stylish, Trendy
- Pros: Beautifully designed, Comfortable, Comfortable platform, Cute, Fits the narrow foot, Good Cushioning, Stable, Stylish, Well Made
- Sizing: Feels true to size
- Width: Feels true to width