About Neil M Atlanta Plain-Toe Shoes - Leather, Slip-Ons (For Men)
Closeouts. The warm saddle-leather patina gives Neil M's Atlanta shoe a look of easy leisure that pairs well with dark-wash jeans or textured dress pants -- and the wicking Dri-Lex® lining controls moisture when your schedule heats up.
Specs about Neil M Atlanta Plain-Toe Shoes - Leather, Slip-Ons (For Men)
- Upper: Leather
- Lining: Leather and textile
- Removable insole
- Outsole: Latex rubber
- Weight (pair): 2 lb. 8 oz.
- Made in United States of America
- Visit our Shoe Sizing Guide
Do you own this product? Write a review and help others with their buying decisions!Write a review
Most Helpful 5-Star Review
Verified Buyer Reviewed by Chris from Metro Boston on Saturday, November 24, 2012Neil M shoes are high quality especially at STP's prices. Was looking for an in between shoe for business casual and casual that provides secure grip for winter conditions. I like the comfort especially for international travel, walking, etc.
Verified Buyer Reviewed by Paul,the bargain shopper from New York, New York on Thursday, October 11, 2012The style of this shoe allows you to wear it either dress or casual. Great all around shoe.Soft leather, no break in time.
- Best Uses: Business Casual, Casual Wear, Date Night, Going Out
- Cons: Runs Half Size Big
- Describe Yourself: Comfort-oriented, Conservative
- Pros: Classic Design, Comfortable, Lightweight
- Sizing: Feels half size too big
Verified Buyer Reviewed by nyc shopper from nyc on Thursday, August 30, 2012These are very nicely made shoes ... well-stitched and overall carefully made. A pleasant surprise for so few shoes are made in America, and those are much more expensive, i.e., Allen Edmunds, Alden.
- Best Uses: Business Casual, Casual Wear
- Describe Yourself: High-end shopper
- Pros: Comfortable, Good Cushioning
- Sizing: Feels true to size
- Width: Feels true to width