Nemo Moki 3P Tent/Vestibule Combination - 3-Person, 4-Season
About Nemo Moki 3P Tent/Vestibule Combination - 3-Person, 4-Season
Closeouts. Nemo's Moki 3P tent is a bomber base camp tent that can handle Himalayan weather and warm nights by the ocean. Half of it's single-wall exterior can be converted to mesh for ventilation, and it comes with an additional vestibule for extra gear storage.
Specs about Nemo Moki 3P Tent/Vestibule Combination - 3-Person, 4-Season
- Seasons: 4-Season
- Capacity: 3-Person
- Packed weight: 13 lb. 7 oz.
- Pack size: 18x8"
- Peak height: 48"
- Floor dimensions: 75x90"
- Floor area: 43 sq.ft.
- Tent floor material: 70 denier polyurethane-coated nylon
- Number of doors: 2
- Number of vestibules: 2
- Vestibule area: 24 sq.ft.
- Number of poles: 6
- Tent pole material: DAC Featherlite NSL
- Tent wall material: 30 denier polyurethane-coated ripstop nylon; Shell material: 40 denier OMSO® waterproof breathable
- Rain fly material: Not applicable
- Stakes: Aluminum
- Stuff sack: Yes
- Recommended use: Backpacking,Mountaineering
- Made in Viet Nam
- Visit our Tent Guide
- US shipments only
Answer There is one vestibule that can be connected to either end.