About Nemo Tanto SE Tent/Fly Combo
Closeouts. A fast and light shelter for milder conditions and tropical environments, Nemo's Tanto SE tent and fly combo is a bivy with a mesh canopy that erects quickly using AirSupported technology instead of traditional poles.
Specs about Nemo Tanto SE Tent/Fly Combo
- Seasons: 3-Season
- Capacity: 1-Person
- Packed weight: 2 lb. 14.2 oz.
- Pack size: 7x10"
- Peak height: 27"
- Floor dimensions: 114x41"
- Floor area: 19 sq.ft.
- Bathtub floor: Yes
- Tent floor material: 30 denier polyurethane-coated nylon
- Number of doors: 1
- Number of poles: Rather than support poles, the bivy utilizes a built-in AirBeam strut that you inflate with air using the included foot pump
- Tent wall material: No-See-Um® mesh
- Rain fly material: 30 denier polyurethane-coated nylon
- Stakes: Aluminum
- Stuff sack: Yes
- Recommended use: Backpacking,Mountaineering
- Made in Viet Nam
- Visit our Tent Guide
- US shipments only
Do you own this product? Write a review and help others with their buying decisions!Write a review
Most Helpful 5-Star Review
Verified Buyer Reviewed by Chris from Upper Peninsula of Michigan on Tuesday, May 13, 2014I've set it up inside (waiting for the snow to melt outside). Nice, compact and simple to set up. Can't wait to try it out!
Answer According to the product overview above:
Inflates in under 15 seconds using the integrated pump and deflates in less than 5 seconds
Rain fly provides additional storage within arms reach
Answer It is titled Tent/Fly combo isn't it? It had better come with the rain fly. As for the pump, it sounds to me like it's built in. And for some reason STP also sell the rain fly by itself, but it's useless without the tent. Although I suppose if you needed a replacement fly for some reason.