Average Rating based on 3 reviews 4.666666 0 5
Verified Buyer Reviewed by Bears from Salt Lake City on Thursday, August 28, 2014This is a super nice hat at an excellent price. It is more than a beanie as it actgually covers your ears. The wool in soft and not too heavy.
It will be perfect for running in the winter. I wear a helmut for skiing or I would like it for that.
Verified Buyer Reviewed by lasbegasgrammy from las vegas, nv on Friday, September 28, 2012dressy but very warm & practical
- Best Uses: Commuting, Extreme Cold, Travel, Winter Sports
- Describe Yourself: High-end shopper, Stylish, Trendy
- Pros: Attractive Design, Warm
- Sizing: Feels true to size
- Was this a gift?: No
Verified Buyer Reviewed by Sapphire from Boiling Springs, PA on Sunday, February 12, 2012This beanie-type hat coordinates its snowflake design with other Neve products. I ordered the purple, which is very dark, like the sweater.It is not an exact match, but it does match a scarf. It is just the right weight. It fits snugly, with no extra that needs to be folded up over your forehead.
- Best Uses: Winter Outdoor Activities
- Cons: Not an exact match
- Pros: Coordinates with Neve, Fits Well, Not itchy, Snug Fit