Liked the first pair, bought a second.
Verified Buyer Reviewed by Sam the Proprietor from Lincoln, NE on Wednesday, October 24, 2012
Use these for both walking, and casual. They look and feel great. A lot of cushioning in the heel.
- Arch Type: Average Arch
- Best Uses: Walking, With Orthotics/Inserts
- Describe Yourself: Casual/ Recreational
- Pros: Comfortable, Cushions Impact, Good Arch Support, Good Traction, Lightweight
- Sizing: Feels true to size
- Was this a gift?: No
- Width: Feels true to width
Most helpful positive reviews
Most helpful negative reviews
Similar items and more information in the following areas: