Information about New Balance W1260 Running Shoes (For Women)
. Built on a PL-1 last with ample support and cushioning features, New Balance's W1260 running shoes are high-mileage trainers for the mild to moderate overpronator. Rear and forefoot N-ERGY® cushioning with Stabilicore® medial posting and ABZORB® turn your runs into a technical craft.
- Breathable open-mesh upper synthetic leather overlays
- Dual-density foam collar
- ABZORB® FL lightweight, plush midfoot cushioning attenuates shock
- Full-length ABZORB® Strobel Board maximizes shock absorption and comfort
- Rear and forefoot N-ERGY® provides shock absorption and cushioning
- Stabilicore® medial support for increased stability and a smoother transition from heel strike through toe-off.
- STABILITY WEB® delivers midfoot support and reduces the weight of the shoe
- External heel counter for added rearfoot stability
- Reflective details for low-light safety
- Highly durable NDurance® rubber outsole with blown rubber forefoot material
- Made in United States of America
- Visit our Running Shoe Guide
- US shipments only