Verified Buyer Reviewed by Cecelia from Bisbee, AZ on Thursday, September 29, 2011
This great-looking jacket is warm but lightweight --- just right for winters in Arizona. I got the charcoal, and I plan to wear it for casual outings, and maybe even with a dressy black dress and heels. I usually wear an 8 or 10, and the small fits fine, although I had to shorten the sleeves. Good quality, good price.
- Best Uses: Going Out, Travel
- Describe Yourself: Classic Dresser
- Pros: Attractive Design, Comfortable, Good Cut, Lightweight, Stylish, Versatile, Warm
- Sizing: Feels true to size
- Sleeve Length: Feels too long
- Was this a gift?: No