. A stable intermediate cruiser with a slightly softer flex, Nordica Fate alpine skis provide solid edge grip and easy turn initiation in a variety of conditions.
- Included XBI CT bindings with integrated plate system for consistent flex and excellent control
- Full CamRock design with traditional camber for stability at speed
- Sidewall construction underfoot with cap construction at the tip and tail for a balance of edge grip and forgiveness
- Sidecut dimensions: 122/74/107mm
- Turn radius: 15m
- Material: Fiberglass, wood core
- DIN range: 2.5-10
- Total weight: 12 lb.
- Made in Austria