. Nordica Hot Rod Blaze alpine skis provide solid edge grip and easy turn initiation for beginner and intermediate skiers. The XCT binding system evenly distributes pressure for better balance and improved control.
- All-Mountain sidecut for improved performance in variable conditions
- Included XCT bindings with integrated plate for efficient energy transmission and tip-to-tail edge hold
- Sidewall construction underfoot with cap construction at the tip and tail for a balance of edge grip and forgiveness
- Sidecut dimensions: 122/74/105mm
- Turn radius: 168cm=15m, 176cm=16.5m
- Material: Fiberglass, wood core with UHMW sintered graphite Electra Gallium base
- DIN range: 2.5-10
- Total weight: 13 lb.
- Made in Ukraine