Most Helpful 5-Star Review
Reviewed by moses from pa on Monday, February 10, 2014
Based on 1 reviews:
. A high-performance carver that excels on hard snow, Nordica's Unknown Legend alpine skis are both stable and nimble. The integrated XBI CT bindings deliver consistent flex and excellent control.
- XBI CT integrated bindings with central turntable feature deliver consistent flex, excellent control and easy adjustment
- Full CamRock design with traditional camber for stability at speed
- Twin tip design
- Sidecut dimensions: 130/80/113mm
- Turn radius: 156cm=12m, 164cm=13.5m, 172cm=14m
- Material: Fiberglass, wood core
- DIN range: 3.5-11
- Total weight: 8 lb. 10 oz.
- Made in Austria