About Northwave Rebel S.B.S. Mountain Bike Shoes - SPD (For Men)
Closeouts. Northwave Rebel S.B.S. mountain bike shoes offer premiere warm weather performance with the AirFlow venting system and the comfort of an Ultra Y heel cup to lock your foot into place.
Specs about Northwave Rebel S.B.S. Mountain Bike Shoes - SPD (For Men)
- Recommended use: MTB
- Cleat compatibility: SPD
- Lacing/buckle system: Touch fasten,Ratchet
- Upper: Polyurethane synthetic leather and mesh
- Lining: Textile
- Removable insole
- Outsole: Nylon chassis filled with fiberglass and co-injected to TPU shell and rubber studs
- Weight (pair): 1 lb. 12 oz.
- Runs small, order whole size larger
- Made in Viet Nam
- Visit our Cycling Shoes Guide
- Visit our Cycling Gear Guide
Do you own this product? Write a review and help others with their buying decisions!Write a review
Most Helpful 4-Star Review
Verified Buyer Reviewed by VeloCityGirl from Hills of Southern Illinois on Friday, June 20, 2014I had trouble finding a woman's mtb shoe that was not too narrow. I wear a 37 in street shoes, 38 in bike shoes. The 38 in these was too large for me, even though the women's (giro and Pearl Izumi) were too small in 38/38.5/39. I finally found a men's Pearl Izumi that fit just right in 38. My feet must be wider than the average female, but I don't usually have to buy wide shoes.
Verified Buyer Reviewed by cookie from HVLA, CA on Monday, December 3, 2012Too bad Northwave shoes run 1 size small and STP didn't have my size. Bummer