Most Helpful 5-Star Review
Reviewed by cold in new york from New York on Friday, December 31, 2010
Based on 13 reviews:
. Skiers who prefer the freedom of a shell pant with a warm base layer
will appreciate the performance of Obermeyer’s Alta II Shell ski pants.
- HydroBlock® water-resistant, breathable coating
- DuroGuard water-repellent fabric protector
- Critical seams sealed
- Two-way side zips with storm flaps
- Articulated knees
- Stretch waistband with touch-fasten side adjustments
- Zip fly and flat-hook with touch-fasten closures
- Zip hand pockets
- Water-resistant powder cuffs with gripper elastic
- Natural waist
- Inseam: Regular 30”, Short 29”, Long 31” (based on size 8)
- Weight: 1 lb. 3 oz.
- Fabric: Nylon shell and lining
- Care: Machine wash, hang dry
- Classic Fit
- Closeouts. Bangladesh.
- Runs small, order one size larger.