About Obermeyer Defrost Ski Pants (For Men)
Closeouts. Nylon and polyester Sharkskin is coated with HydroBlock® fabric protector for outstanding durability and water resistance, ensuring that in Obermeyer’s Defrost ski pants, you’ll stay dry and protected throughout your day on the slopes.
Specs about Obermeyer Defrost Ski Pants (For Men)
- Features: Waterproof,Insulated
- Inseam: 30", Short 29" (based on size large)
- Fabric: 67% nylon, 33% polyester
- Lining: 100% polyester
- Care: Machine wash, hang dry
- Weight: 2 lb.
- Made in China
Obermeyer Mens Size Chart
|Chest||35 - 36||36 - 38||39 - 41||42 - 44||46 - 48||50 - 52|
|Waist||26 - 27||28 - 30||32 - 34||36 - 38||40 - 42||44 - 46|
|Hip||35 - 36||37 - 38||39 - 41||42 - 44||46 - 48||50 - 52|
Note: All measurements are in inches.
TALL: refers to parkas, Jackets, shells and suits
LONG : refers to pants
SHORT: refers to pants and suits
SHORT: Sleeve is 2 inches and Inseam 2 1/2 inches shorter than a men's Regular
TALL: Sleeve is 2 1/2 inches longer than a men's Regular
LONG/TALL: Inseam is 4 inches longer than a men's Regular
Do you own this product? Write a review and help others with their buying decisions!Write a review
Verified Buyer Reviewed by dompom from Phoenix, AZ on Wednesday, November 16, 2011Very warm, comfortable and stylish pants.
- Best Uses: Downhill, Snowboarding/Skiing
- Describe Yourself: Expert
- Gear Usage: Winter Sports
- Inseam: Feels too long
- Pros: Comfortable, Durable, Stylish, Warm, Waterproof
- Waist: Feels true to size
- Was this a gift?: Yes